Tuesday, September 18, 2007

jenn at chongqing day #18

who says i dont know about this blog leyy !
i already knew since my first day here but i am unable to view the site lar. so with the help of david and marv, i can view the blog in text format only.. so i have read what you guys had written for jenn since longgggg time ago.

and den.
i realise i still can blog and post my entry! but i just cant view. hahaha :) since i've already created a yahoo account, decided to just used it for my whole attachement already.

anyway. i went shopping today.. for my winter wear. and guess what, when i was trying on the clothes i heard HEY JULIET playing on their sound system larr. den some time earlier i heard the campus idol blogg song we used, watched the da vinci code on HBO. well, all thiss just reminds me of all of youuuu ! except chuhao lar. lol.

JENN MIISSES YOUU YOU & YOUUUUU ! :))

take care people.
hope results are good and enrolment into your dream class had been successful. talk to me online if you see me online and you are freeee ! hahaha. i can webcam with you too if i'm not using it. hehehe.

loves!
jenn. :))

No comments: